>>| From: Neil Clark - =TMM= [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>| Oh, and the Drag and Drop of images is also there - as long
>>| as you are in Design Mode.

Neal, I'm sorry, but that's useless to us "hand-coders". Absolutely
useless. That drag and drop of images into your code was an excellent
feature...adding in the height and width of said image as well,
automatically.

I get it now though. Us die-hard "hand-coders" aren't expected to use
DWMX. We have Homesite+. Apparently. And we get to keep using CFStudio.

OR we can use both side by side, which I can't until I upgrade my RAM,
because my computer can't handle Outlook, CFStudio, DWMX and 2-10
Browser windows open all at once, even with 256MB RAM!

It's ok. I am sad but I'll get over it. I liked it while it lasted. I'll
still upgrade though. Use it just for web services and CFC's until
someone comes out with an add-on for CFStudio for those things ... It's
only time.

And don't get me wrong, it really is a fantstic product on it's own. I
really do like a lot of the features ... I don't feel like some of these
complaints are unjustified. We work with this stuff day in and day out.
They are just our opinions, and as a company, MM can take it all in and
make decisions and in the end, progams get changed or they don't and
we'll all just have to learn to live with it. Though I do speak for
myself.

Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC

US 1.973.626.2412
UK 011.44.20.8406.4094
UK Mobile 011.44.77.6607.3695
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer
Instant Messenger Access
AIM: WebErika5  |  Yahoo: WebErika  |  MSN: WebErika