Right behind ya on that one boss :O)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Maltby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 May 2002 17:48
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Macromedia Folks: What are you thinking?

Christine

Thanks for the response.  I guess my own reply would be to back-up what Dave
(Hannum) has just posted - with the fact that why should I upgrade all my
developers to DWMX when I'm already having to upgrade my designers to
FLASHMX?  It will "confuse" them into thinking that they should be
"designing" (yeah I know it's an over-simplification and a little rude to my
coder staff, but the point is...) when I pay five people to design for them.
For pure coders/developers why not extract "HomeSite+" from DWMX - as CF
Coder MX - CFStudioMX or whatever - and get us "coders" to pay for it... I'm
sure fiscally MM will make more money this way (if that's the bottom
line)... I know I will be happier to part with a 10x(plus)$150 dollar
upgrade for this than for DWMX....