From: Gyrus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 1:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Macromedia Folks: What are you thinking?

>> My suggestion would be to give the rights to Studio back to Nick
>> Bradbury and license him to develop a MM partnered version
>
> What a great idea. Out of all the programs I use for web development I
> think Top Style is one of the best designed. I would love to see what
> would happen if Nick Bradbury got his hands back on cfstudio.

I'll second that! TopStyle seems to be a real progression from HomeSite
in the thoughtfulness of its design. If Nick's got the spare time, give
him a team and a budget and make "Macromedia Coder MX" the hand-coder's
dream. It has always had a market beyond CF coders, too.

Can't see a reason not to do it - the market's obviously there, so the
old bottom line has nothing to worry about. MM happy, developers happy.
Good, no?

- Gyrus

- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk