From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Macromedia Folks: What are you thinking?

  The direction of abandoning the HomeSite / CF Studio codebase.
  I remember when the merger happened a lot of people get up on soapboxes
and saying "We won't abandon you."  "CF Studio is not going away"  "We
understand that coders and designers have different needs and plan to
continue to offer two separate products" and other similar such things.

  I was dubious before, with good reason, apparently.  We are being
abandoned, CF Studio is going away, and Macromedia doesn't understand the
differences between the needs of coders and designers.