On 6/5/02, Dave Watts penned:
>  > 1. I happen to be one of those Website pro users and there
>>  are a lot more than three of us. Maybe even 5. :)
>
>I used to be one of them, but just can't justify the per-server cost any
>more. Oh, well.

The price is down to 300 bucks for a single server (compared to about
900 when I originally purchased WS Pro 2). It's even more affordable
if you're running 3 or more servers. Anything's better than the IIS
security patch circus IMHO.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452