"However, to address your point, the belief that you have to apply
patches every other day is incorrect"

Not really a belief to be honest, I was being a little sarcastic in the
realm of the evergoing IIS (Is it Secure?) joke.  I have worked with IIS
before and yes, I agree with all that you've said about removing what you
don't need, etc.  You answered my questions already and... I'm not looking
to pick a fight, I was just looking for a discussion in which you've more
than answered already (this being the 2nd email on it).  This is good
stuff to read and good things for IIS admins to take into account.

Thanks Dave!

~Todd