Hi Dave,

> > 1. I happen to be one of those Website pro users and there
> > are a lot more than three of us. Maybe even 5. :)
>
>I used to be one of them, but just can't justify the per-server cost any
>more. Oh, well.

Have you thought of a site license? Very cheap for a hosting house or
similar with a reasonable number of machines.

We hated moving away from Website to do clustering since it was the way we
got into CF in the first place and its a much better server that IIS. To
lose it again because of MX would be a second disaster. I'm glad it looks
like we won't have to.

--

Yours,

Kym