Neil

No, still waiting for some more info from Jesse Noller.

But, Jesse did say that CFMX can be made to run on OS X with shell
scripting instead of the C++ intel program: /bin/cfusion.

Jesse says he needs to find a Mac and spend some time to see what is
needed.

You might send Jesse an email telling him that you are interested in
this too!

Dick

<File attached: image.tiff>
No, I haven't been able to work with it yet, i have some other projects
I need to take care of first. Feel free to pass out my email all over.