Subject:    RE: Content management systems - help!
Date:       6/11/2002 3:25 PM

> Is there a downloadable trial version? I too would like > to look into this? I did
>see a 30 day eval on the site > - but couldn't see much in the way of a download?

Yes:

http://www.paperthin.com/Products/Evaluation-Request.cfm

However, you might find it useful to learn about CommonSpot features in a
structured environment before working your way through the evaluation. At
least, I find that it's helpful in my case. We offer a one-day "CommonSpot
Test Drive", which is $49:

http://training.figleaf.com/figleaftraining/Courses/CommonSpot-Test-Drive.cf

Also, since that's a bit of a commute, you might find the online live demo
useful:

http://www.paperthin.com/Products/Live-Demo.cfm

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/