Check the docs for #preserveSingleQuotes()#.

This will help you avoid problems with quotes in SQL statements.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Quotation Hell

Hi Folks,
A problem has just cropped up that I've never experienced before, and I
swear I'm going insane.

I have a regular ol' form, that's pre-populated with data from a query if
it's an edit, blank if it's an add. Suddenly, if the edit data includes
quotation marks, it's cutting the rest of the item off at the quote marks.
What the heck?!? I've never had this problem before, and I didn't change any
code. Am I nuts?

-d

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer