  From: Todd
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 3:46 PM
  Subject: Re: CF and PayPal

  Well, I looked into this as well Mike, so you're not alone.  I actually
  paid 15 bucks to someone for a paypal tag only to discover how easy it was
  and ... majority of your questions / answers can be found on that link that
  Justin pointed out.  Everyone might hate paypal, but that's credit
  information you don't need to have on your server (imho).  I don't want to
  be responsible for credit security.  So, paypal works for me...

  ~Todd