>Oh AOL, so popular.  My problems with AOL related to their dynamic proxy
>system, if this is still the same what happens is that the user IP Address
>changes several times during a single-user-browser session hope that makes
>sense.  So if any part of your application uses large amounts of client
>identification or tracking, that could be an issue.

I think AOL switched away from that a long time ago. They got too many
complaints about the havoc it was causing. I did a test where I stayed
logged in to AOL for a few hours and checked my IP address every so often,
and I had the same IP for the entire session. However, when I logged out and
then logged back in, I had a new IP address (which would make sense because
I'm sure they don't "lease" addresses).

As for the blank pages....don't know. But depending on the version of AOL
he's using, he could still be using a version that doesn't use the IE
engine. So I'd go back and triple check your code for missing table tags and
that sort of stuff. I know the old AOL browsers choked on it just like
Netscape.

Regards,
Dave.