From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: AOL Problems

I thought AOL used IE?

-----Original Message-----
From: Randell B Adkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 June 2002 17:12
To: CF-Talk

Well my first thought is considering AOL is backed with the Netscape
technology and I am pretty sure they have incorporate their browser
technology as the AOL Browser.

I would make sure that all TAGS are closed properly as Netscape is
not as forgiving as IE.

Try using Netscape to view your site.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/21/02 11:46AM >>>
Haven't come across this on AOL so far.....it's usually okay once you
get
past all of the horrible windows that pop up everywhere! If you post
the
link I'll take a look for you,

Kath