From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 1:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: AOL Problems

Where did you get that information?

AOL 8.0 is in public beta right now, which uses the Mozilla engine.
Compuserve has made the switch already...

--
jon

Friday, June 21, 2002, 12:55:17 PM, you wrote:
j> Yup. It does use IE...

j> .. and for awhile it looked like they were going to make the switch over
j> Gecko with the next version, but now it doesn't look so likely.

j>         -- jon

j> -------------
j> jon roig
j> senior manager, online production
j> epilepsy foundation
j> phone: 215.850.0710
j> site:  http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org
j> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

j> -----Original Message-----
j> From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
j> Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:32 PM
j> To: CF-Talk
j> Subject: RE: AOL Problems

j> I thought AOL used IE?

j> -----Original Message-----
j> From: Randell B Adkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
j> Sent: 21 June 2002 17:12
j> To: CF-Talk
j> Subject: RE: AOL Problems

j> Well my first thought is considering AOL is backed with the Netscape
j> technology and I am pretty sure they have incorporate their browser
j> technology as the AOL Browser.

j> I would make sure that all TAGS are closed properly as Netscape is
j> not as forgiving as IE.

j> Try using Netscape to view your site.