We're about to launch the beta program for CFMX for J2EE servers. We're looking for
beta volunteers to test the new ColdFusion MX for J2EE release on JRun 4. The existing
release of CFMX runs on an integrated version of JRun. This beta release is for a
ColdFusion MX server that sits on top of JRun 4, IBM WebSphere, or Sun ONE(iPlanet web
server).

We're looking for developers with experience running both CF and these app servers.
Please send me an email if you're interested in participating, and note which beta
program you'd like to join: IBM WebSphere, JRun 4, or Sun ONE.

thanks,

Margaret Waters

Margaret M. Waters
Product Manager