From: Chad Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX beta volunteers needed

I really hate to be negative about Cold Fusion.  I LOVE THIS LANGUAGE!
I live breathe and eat CF!

How about getting regular, good old fashion, MX running first?  MX is
the only version that I am ashamed of telling my colleagues that I work
with it.

We continue to have major ODBC/JDBC errors and there has been nothing
said from Macromedia about getting it resolved.  CFObject keeps throwing
around errors about methods....  The service crashes up to 8 times a day
on development servers barely under a load....

Help....