You can do (almost) anything.NET, so in the same vein, if they do make
java bytecode compilers for other languanges, I think they could wire
those in just fine.

Support wise, the API documentation for different languages could be
auto generated... I'm sure javadoc would make short work out of it.
Plus, there's the community support process that macrobe already has in
place... (although the unofficial lists seem to get more useful traffic?)