Agreed. One of the problems with CFSCRIPT is that it is not ECMAScript
compliant. When switching between JavaScript and CFSCRIPT, it can
often get confusing - especially when you are dealing with conditions.
I imagine this will be the same case with developers who shift between
AS3 and CFSCRIPT.

One of the Adobe engineers at WebDU hinted that operators were being
looked at in the new version of ColdFusion, so perhaps we are edging
closer.

Darryl