From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of <cfgroupie>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 11:24 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: OT: - .NET sucking the life out of me

ahhahahaha....

Yes good idea...they won't even know the difference.

As for blue dragon....I've had to many issues with it. Perhaps the new
version will be a little better.

I spent 6 years learning CF now I have to go relearn all again...damnit I
wish we had the matrix plugin thingo...would make life so much easier learn
it all in 2 mins.

My luck I would have a blue screen of death and end up in a coma.

J.

--
Peter Tilbrook
ColdGen Internet Solutions