Jer, I feel your pain.

the pointy-hairs here are seriously thinking Java/JSP replacement**.
thankfully the (one and only) ASP.NET app I was called in to work on
will be the last (I like C# but I won't miss ASP.NET pages).

and I just replied to a fellow TAFE teacher hitting hard times getting
CF into the classroom, hoping to give him some of my "learning curve"
to try and give him a fighting chance, spread the word and increase
the numbers.

**see this flat spot on my forehead? that's from the third desk I've
dented this month...