Hi Barry,

No time to read entire post, but you ever tried to fix or extend the rails framework if it doesn't do *exactly* what you want it to do? You might as well re-write it in CF in some cases. Hopefully I will get to read the whole thread tomorrow...

My 2c
Shane

p.s. If I gave $2 (or worth) instead of 2c, would that be tax deductible???