Hi Charlie,

I think organising something like this may be quite a task. Couple of
things that spring to mind.

1) Location of the event may not be able to provide internet access to
private laptops used for presentations.
2) A lot of the time presentations used are pre-recorded, normally with
some additional information at the end or during the presentation.

Having said that, maybe I could organise a separate online event for
those who are unable to attend cfug's. Only if I get enough interest.

Cheers
Gareth.