FusionDebug: www.fusiondebug.com

I'll also point out several blog entries I've done on it:
http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/fusiondebug

Besides entries on getting your started using it, and helping explain why
you should, I also offer some tips and traps to save you heartache (as can
happen with any software).

In case folks missed it, I also pointed out that the company has dropped the
price through October and also introduced a new "community edition" for just
US$99, also through October. That last point may be of most interest to
some. See more at:
http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2006/9/29/fusiondebug_discounted_p
ricing

I also did an interview/review for 30 minutes on the Coldfusion Weekly
Podcast (more in a blog entry in the series above), and will have an article
in the upcoming CFDJ and FusionAuthority Quarterly Update (a different
article in each).

No, I don't work for the guys. :-) I just sensed that here was a great tool
that hardly anyone was noticing, and one thing led to another.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/