Charlie,

You will be happy to know that my company bought it last week. Which if
you recall I was going mental about how crap it was....how the tide
turns. However we haven't got it working with CFC's. It works perfectly
if you use their example code. But when you put any kind of break
points into a CFC it ignores it and just displays the page.

Has anyone else had the same issue, or am I missing something.

Jeremy