Hahaha.

Nicer I meant making it work. Cause right now Its not working at all.
What I am scared of is that we have coded our application in such a way
that the debugger won't be able to work it out. Its simular to spectra.
OLD SCHOOL.

We already bought the licence oddly enough the company bought it for us
even though we are movin to .NET.....go figure.

Anyway I will drop them an email and hopefully get an answer this time.

J.