Well said Charlie :)

Just going out on a limb here, but ol Adobe must of had a reason to
make Coldfusion 8 interop with .NET.

Interoperability - The ability of two or more systems, or components
to exchange information, and to use the information that has been
exchanged

Did you know JJ Allaire works for MSFT - does that mean he has to hand
in his Coldfusion badge too?

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes