On 04/03/2007, at 11:30 PM, Peter Tilbrook wrote:

> Too pricey and too local.
>
> And no Scorpio or up-to-date JVM.

Hi Allan,

I have hosted RocketBoots and other sites with Austiger for years and
have been very happy with their service - they implement CF
Enterprise's security sandboxing on their shared server (read about
it in your CF documentation - your site is completely vulnerable to
other server users without it) are one of the very few companies to
offer Oracle as a database option for shared CF sites.

I don't know where Peter is getting his information from - the JVMs
are the correct, supported versions (how would he know otherwise?)
and I don't see how any business can be "too local"...

Since just about everyone is getting name dropped somewhere in this
thread I should also mention Mort Bay Hosting - http://
www.mbcomms.net.au/ - Kym has been a CFer for a long, long time and
also knows a fair bit about the ins and outs of email servers.

Robin

______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]