Hey Folks,
i know that there has been a lot of offtopic chatter this week, so in an
effort to drag it back on topic, I would love to hear from anyone who is
interested in meeting for a Melbourne CFUG.

Now I know that there are people that have run this group in the past but it
seems to have dried up so I am just really waving a big stick trying to work
out if there is interest or if it is really dead and there is no CF in
Melbourne. We kinda have a venue that we could use to run a meeting (it will
cost us but don't let that put you off just yet) but before we go too far, i
don't want to tread on toes...

I would love to meet up and chat, shoot the breeze or even talk CF with
folks. I will be at WebDU if you are interested i reviving the CFUG in
Melbourne

ok, that is it for now...
I am going to go and program now, on an non-adobe operating system, on a
computer not built by adobe, in a tool not built by adobe, in a language
that is not CF - so I am really going to go to hell (sorry scott)

--

Lucas

http://www.thebitbucket.net