This has nothing to do with Silverlight.

I am not sure about your experience working in large companies, but a
decision of this scale takes quite some time to finalize, and get
approval for.

We have been working on this internally for over a year, and it is
really the natural evolution for Flex (i.e. the source is already
available).

Of course, you are a Microsoft evangelist (although your sig and email
don't mention it), so I understand your desire to spread the impression
that this all happened in the last couple of weeks in response to
Silverlight.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]