Hi Toby,

Thanks for you input. I agree I won't give up Flex as I believe it has
potential but I won't recommend it for major/minor applications. I
will stick with .NET or ColdFusion. I believe the whole RIA is just
still too young.

I will say this one more time.

1. We had an external consultancy validate code and methodologies
2. The deadline wasn't missed. (yet).
3. My disappointment was two pronged.
     a.) Although they explain the concepts behind Flex it really only
scratches the surface.
     b.) The lack of examples.

I had a mate of mine warn me who knows flex back to front.
"Don't do a flex app or your project will fail". It hasn't failed yet
but I understand what he means now.

I truly hope that making Flex Open source will infact increase all
aspects of its programming. But until then I will stick to what I
originally stated.
I have told everyone in my immediate team that we will "not" be doing
another Flex application until things change.

Jeremy.