From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Robin Hilliard
Sent: Monday, 30 July 2007 4:54 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Coldfusion 8 Pricing - Is it a joke?

That's RRP, way above what most Australian resellers would charge (no
different to CF7) - we're waiting for the distis to give us the new
pricing.

Robin Hilliard

CEO - RocketBoots Pty Limited
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

m    +61 418 414 341
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]