From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Robin Hilliard
Sent: Monday, 30 July 2007 5:16 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Coldfusion 8 Pricing - Is it a joke?

Hey Dale,

Seriously, these prices on the website don't seem that different to what
used to be there for CF7. Remember also that Australian prices reflect a
certain 10% tax we were never, ever supposed to get. Pam has already been
fielding a lot of requests about upgrades and we've been talking to our
distributor over the last few days to get some prices out ASAP.

BTW Sydney people don't forget to RSVP here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/66962286

Robin

PS: Now that you know this meeting is actually a launch, you may remember
the CF7 launch and how many people were there - space is limited to 50 and
less than 30 spots are left, don't be left out...

PPS:  There is a strong possibility of a special, remote but live guest at
all the ANZ CF8 launch events... watch this space.

Robin Hilliard

CEO - RocketBoots Pty Limited
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

m    +61 418 414 341
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]