Out of curiosity chris , how many hits do you get a day?

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of silverbeetle
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2007 2:49 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Connection Pooling

big thanks to charlie for that info. i didnt have much luck on google when
searching for info on this either.

huge thanks to sean for really giving my problem some attention. best
service i've had from an isp to date! Looking forward to seeing what
improvements i can make at my end (stored procedures) and see how the
changes you've made effect the problem.