On Sep 25, 2:49 pm, silverbeetle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> huge thanks to sean for really giving my problem some attention. best
> service i've had from an isp to date! Looking forward to seeing what
> improvements i can make at my end (stored procedures) and see how the
> changes you've made effect the problem.

On that note, a few people seem to know who this host is, but I do
not, and to be honest, I've been pretty impressed with this thread and
the involvement that the ISP has had. I want an ISP that will have
that level of involvement, and I'me sure there's plenty of other
people here who think the same way.

Sean/Chris
Could either of you name the ISP so they can get the public credit
they deserve?

Regards
Darren Tracey