From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Steve Armstrong
Sent: Monday, 1 September 2008 10:24 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Silent Printing to a Named Printer

We are currently developing a ColdFusion based POS application. We would
like to add the ability to silently print a plain text document to a named
local client printer (docket printer). In this case the printing would not
be the client's default printer.

Do we have anyone on cfaussie who has been able to acheive this?