Not sure that helps.

Silently print from the Client, why? What is it? Surely the server served
the content?

>From my experience, there is no such thing as what you are looking for, you
could write one, but went looking for something similar once found a couple,
but none were cheep and none allowed royalty free redistribution.

What format is the content? Text, html, pdf?

Regards
Dale Fraser
http://learncf.com
http://flexcf.com

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Gareth Edwards
Sent: Monday, 1 September 2008 12:25 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Silent Printing to a Named Printer

Let me clarify what we are looking to do.

We require a solution that silent prints a document to a Printer not
visible to the Coldfusion server, and in fact only visible to the Client
PC.

Looking for possible, Javascript, Local java client, Local AIR
application solutions? Due to the nature of this software solution, we
are looking for a one time purchase or a free solution of which we are
able to redistribute to our clients at no additional cost.

Cheers
Gareth.