i Everyone,

Just thought I would check if anyone had any ideas abut a problem we're having.

We have a CF7 application that has a session timeout of 1 hour.
CF Admin has a session timeout of 4 hours and an application timeout of 2 days.
It is standard install / non clustered.

We have a check at the beginning of every template for a known session variable
- and if it is not there we throw a custom error message.

The issue is, that a few of our customers have reported that they are getting
the session timeout custom error well inside the 1 hour (expected) limit.
(some have said that it happens within 15 minutes)

So I just thought I would check if anyone has any ideas on things we might
check?
We have checked the CF logs and they seem unremarkable.

Our clients do not use proxy servers or load balancers - so that would seem to
rule out non-session aware network appliances.

As always, please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis
Senior Application Developer
PalCare P/L

657 Nicholson Street