Hi Barry,

All the settings are correct and have been checked about twenty times. and by
three separate people.
So I am pretty sure if there was a setting that was awry - at least one of us
would have found it.

We're running on linux (Debian) with Apache Web Server - so that would also
rule out an IIS (specific) issue.
It has completely stumped... we have been trying to find the underlying cause
for pretty much the last 6 months on and off.

If we work it out - I'll let you all know - and likewise if someone has any
further suggestions - we're certainly open to any new thoughts, so please don't
be shy.

Gavin.