Here's still another thought, though I do agree Mr.B and Kai that this could
reflect time spent pulling down and rendering the debugging info.

I'll point out as well that it could instead be a problem with the page not
executing immediately in CF. The debugging output shows the actual time
spent executing once it gets to CF, not the time getting to and from it.
While some may realize that would not include network time to and from the
server, perhaps as important is that it also does NOT reflect the time spent
*waiting* to execute in CF (queued) on the server.

If ever there's a situation where all the simultaneous request threads are
full or nearly full, then new requests may queue waiting to get a chance to
run. Again, it's easy to miss that this time is NOT reflected in the
debugging output (nor is it tracked in the CF Server Monitor, FusionReactor,
SeeFusion, etc.)

Among the easiest ways to determine if that's happening (queuing) is to
watch the CFSTAT command line output (available in [cf]\bin) or
getmetricdata("perf_monitor") or Windows PerfMon. Note that you do need to
enable these (cfstat, perfmon) in the CF Admin, and also important: NEITHER
is available for Multiserver deployments.

For multiserver deployments (and indeed any CF deployment from CF 6 on) you
can also see queuing if you enable JRun metrics. Finally, a little known tip
is that the CF 8/9 Enterprise Multiserver monitor shows queuing in its
"detail view", if you mouse over the "active requests" column, or
double-click on a monitored server to see it in the details shown at the
bottom of the screen.

To be clear, each of these can at least report how much queuing (if any) is
happening. (Beware the "avgQ time" metric in CFSTAT and
getmetricdata/perfmon report the average of the last two completed requests,
so not always useful.)

HTH

/charlie