One other gotcha to consider;

If when you installed the jrun connector you ticked 'turn on verbose
debugging'* the connector spends a significant time writing its log
file, which gets big very quickly. CF appears to be working fine, but
the page takes a long time to return to the browser.

*may not be the exact wording.

Sent from my mobile device