I'd like to know what  (if anything) Adobe are currently doing to market
ColdFusion in this region.    Last time i asked this, people (including you,
Mark) jumped down my throat and called me a whinger.  But i did also notice
that no one said anything along the lines of "you're mistaken Mike,  Adobe
are doing this and that and this ..." which is what i had hoped I would find
out.   I was disappointed.

At one stage, Mark Blair was busy talking to prospects about coldfusion.
Before Rocketboots, Robin Hilliard spent most of his time at one stage
talking to people about why they should be using ColdFusion.   There was a
presence in the IT press - never enough, but a presence nevertheless.

So I ask once more at the risk of being branded a whinger again - is Adobe
doing ANYTHING at all to promote Coldfusion in this region?  Before anyone
could make sensible suggestions about what Adobe should do, we'd need to
know what they're doing already.   Otherwise its just a wish list.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/mont