I am not sure it should be just one person, have a look at those like Terry
and Adam, Ben etc who fly to the UK to promote it. Forget about just the
trade shows, Adobe really needs to book in with the bigger boys and say hey
you might know about us, but did you know we are just as good if not better.

Get in their faces, address any concerns these people had for changing in
the first place and promote the product.