Sean, I'm not sure characterising it as "guilty" is very fair.   This
generator has worked just fine for me without any problems in about a
hundred applications.  This is the first time it's given me any issues.
 It's been so reliable I didnt suspect it might be anything to do with this
issue for a very long time.

I'm sure you'd be annoyed if i posted that something you've written is
guilty before I've even asked you about the issue. Perhaps it might be a bug
you're aware of,  perhaps you might have a reason it's the way it is that's
not compatible with what i want to use it for.  Or any of a number of
reasons.

That's why i think its only fair to talk to the author first before making
characterisations about his code.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month