Hi Charlie,

I have checked our client variables pages and there aren't any DSN's listed
(just the default option of registry selected), I've checked the
cfapplication tag for the site too and it uses the default (registry).
I'll log full query stats for a day anyhow and see if it shows us anything
interesting :)

Regards
Barry.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:39 PM, charlie arehart <charlie_li...@carehart.org