Ok, yes, then if there is no DSN listed in the client variables page, that
confirms
that you cannot possibly be using them (whether intentional or otherwise). Glad
to see
that ruled out.

The query logging (and analysis) would seem to be the useful next step-though
again,
100% CPU in the DB sure sounds like something that could be observed with
monitoring
on the DB side. It may not even be CF's fault that it's being stressed so. But
if you
can't get the DBA to consider that, then the next best thing is to see if the
query
logs may show whether in fact CF is stressing the DB (whether in terms of the
number
or duration of queries, especially around the time that the 100% CPU issue is
being
reported).

Will look forward to hearing how things sort out.

/charlie