Charlie,

Zac had the files on a network location and was trying to refresh the
same. I suspect this might be an eclipse issue.

He had pointed the jre to an external one and not the one that comes
with CFBuilder. The one shipped with CFBuilder is in the same install
location (in the same directory as CFBuilder.exe).

CFBuilder or Eclipse will refer to the jre in the install location if
present.

Thanks,
Sagar.
Adobe ColdFusion QE.