I've been using ColdFusion for 16 years now. Adoption comes to money -
CF is not free. Don;t get me started on why DW is the new CF IDE. CF
Builder is too foreign for me now.

DW is like a silk glove.

Peter Tilbrook
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6284-2727