Charlie Dreamweaver CS5.5 is NOT free and still shits on CF Builder.
After so long without CF Studio proper it had to happen.

Peter Tilbrook
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6284-2727