Zac,

Big pat on the back for you for sticking through this, and seeing if the
problem can be resolved. Not many people would go as far as you, so kudos to
you!

Mark

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Zac Spitzer <zac.spit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> back to the hanging problem, the good news is my swear jar just got richer,
> but I managed to capture a thread dump :) which I have sent thru to Sagar
>
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Brian Knott <bkn...@jbk.com.au> wrote:
> > Got it thanks Charlie.

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

cf.Objective(ANZ) + Flex - Nov 17, 18 - Melbourne Australia
http://www.cfobjective.com.au