Mike,

I find tweeting @AdobeCare gets great results, give that a try.

Regards

Dale Fraser

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mike K
Sent: Friday, 29 November 2013 1:26 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Adobe appear to be unable to handle my customer issue -
or even talk to me.

Apparently,  Adobe are unable to process ANY credit card details,

And it would seem they are unable to have anyone in Australia take a phone
call.  I have been trying for nearly a MONTH to get to talk to someone about
this and never get to anyone. I leave messages and no one ever calls me
back.

There was an issue with my credit card when they went to process my November
Creative Cloud payment,   but instead of just trying it again a day or so
later as most companies do,  I had to go and update my CC details.  I did
that (the details were correct already but I updated them anyway)  and would
expect a new attempt at payment in a day or so and all would be well.     NO
such luck with Adobe.    I keep getting messages when I open any CC
application saying I have xx days to update my details or it will be
cancelled.

I have contacted their support  THREE times - and been assured the issue
will be resolved.    I  have been promised that someone from "the
appropriate team" will contact me.    No such luck.   I have been assured
that my card will be charged within 24 hours and all will be well.   NO such
luck.   I have used a new credit card.    That hasnt been charged either.
I have now tried changing the credit card details back to the original card.
Still hasn't charged, therefore my CC subscription is STILL unpaid.

Now I have only 5 days left before my creative cloud subscription expires
and I assume I'll be unable to open my CC applications at all.

If i can't get to talk to anyone at Adobe on the phone,   multiple contacts
to the support centre have come to nothing,   several emails have had no
result,  I dont know what choices I have left.

Apart from going to the NSW Department of Fair Trading and complaining,  or
taking Adobe to the small claims court,   or exploring the possibility of
pirate copies,   what the hell else can I do?    I NEED those applications.

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com